What's the role?
Your work is highly important, as a member of the Operational Team, reporting directly to the Chief Accountant, You actively contribute to the growth and long-term success of our company. In this diverse and challenging position you will be responsible for the accurate and independent execution of the accounting, tax and financial controlling tasks you are entrusted in and will participate in the related projects.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With around 30.000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
• Ensure complete accounting task and accounting system based on local regulations and international standards (IFRS), prepare accounting and analytical records
• Continously monitor the company’s accounting, financial, taxation systems and processes and adopt them to the changing environment
• Full operation of the PTP process, manage approval of the AP invoices, correctly book and settle them
• Daily contact with SSC in english
• Active co-operation in monthly, quaterly and yearly closing activities
• Petty cash and bank – regular handling, booking and keeping the related analytics and reports
• Fixed asset documentation, booking and keeping the related analytics
• Taxation: calculate, book, prepare returns, ensure tax reconciliation process
• Payroll: review, check and book the monthly upload file, keep contact with payroll provider, book employee related costs and manage payroll related tax returns
• Contribution in preparation of the Annual Report
• Take an active part in internal and external audits, ensure compliance to financial control processes
What do we offer?
We offer You a responsible job from the very first moment, where with the development of your expertise we guarantee you freedom and autonomy. Beyond that:
• Acknowledge SAP S4 / HANA ERP system
• In-career or out-of-position career development
• Multinational work environment with a solid background
• Attractive salary, performance-related financial and moral recognition
• Positive atmosphere, high quality, supportive work environment
• Employment relationship of indefinite duration
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Relevant degree (BSC / MSC) in Finance or Economy
- 1-3 years accounting experience
- Stable user level IT skills (MS Office, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate level in spoken and written in English
- Proactivity, ability to work independently
- Demanding and accuracy in the work done
- SAP or other ERP system knowledge is advantage
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”